"If we hope to create a non-violent world where respect and kindness replace fear and hatred, we must begin with how we treat each other at the begining of life. For that is where our deepest patterns are set. From these roots grow fear and alienation or love and trust."
Suzanne Arms

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy new year!!

We had our annual family new years party at Kozy this year.  The whole fam on my side (parents, sisters, 14 grandkids) all go to the Kozy headquarters and have a party, food etc. and then we spend the night.  The kids have a ball. They bring their newest gifts (this year we had lots of scooters, and RC cars . . . last year it was skate shoes and video games). 


We usually pitch tents or get out the air matresses. My sister and her husband had just come back from a few days at the beach so they had their camper and my dad insisted that they just back it on in the bay door (cargo dock or whatever it is) and so they did!


 Crazy no?  Needless to say they slept pretty comfy in there!
And we have a huge place here, so the kids still had plenty of room to skate around and play and stuff (we could probably fit 8 of those campers in here!).

I am having camera issues (meaning that my battery charger died and I can't afford a new one right now so I am conserving power) so I didn't take as many pictures this year.

But I DID have to get a recent picture of the 3 newest babies


Esther is 6mo, Jackson (kristi's baby) is 3mo and Thrace just turned 7mo.

I have eaten WAY too much junk since Thanksgiving.  It seems to take me a month longer after each baby for my body to get back to normal.  I can fit into all my clothes well before then but I was just starting to finally look like my old self at around the 6mo point.  However I think I have regressed with all the eating in the last month, LOL!!  Time to either cut back or break down and exercise (I know, I know, I should do it anyway for my overall health!).  I guess now is as good a time as any to start huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails