"If we hope to create a non-violent world where respect and kindness replace fear and hatred, we must begin with how we treat each other at the begining of life. For that is where our deepest patterns are set. From these roots grow fear and alienation or love and trust."
Suzanne Arms

Friday, March 11, 2011

It is March 10! Today is my EDD!

(been trying to post this all day, but my internet went out so it is going out a bit late).

I figured I'd still be pregnant today, but instead I have this . . . .


And if I were to still be pregnant, I suppose it would be something like this . . .


Still working on the birth story.  Just because the labor was shorter apparently doesn't mean my story is, LOL! For those of you who have read my birth stories, you know that they are like novels!  I am so long winded but I just want to make sure I get all my thoughts and feelings down so I don't forget them. 

I'll try to post more pictures soon though, assuming my internet doesn't crap out on me again, ugh.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Adorable photographs and the one of bubs in the cast of your belly is INCREDIBLE!

    Wishing you and your family all the very, very best x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I am looking forward to the birth story, but I am even more excited to hear this little guy's name! Does he have one yet?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails